Join Us at Jazz & Blues By the Bay in Sausalito
Fridays May 31 - August 23, 6:30-8:00pm
Jazz & Blues By the Bay
Gabrielson Park, Waterfront Downtown Sausalito
Join Poet and/the Bench and Friends at our table for this family-friendly summertime concert series. Small bites, refreshments and stunning views. Find us down the center path, last corner, closest to the water (as seen in the circled section below).
Bring friends, your fave snacks and beverages, layers and come hang with us! More details below.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Each performance is sponsored by a community group, which also provides food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for purchase
- Guests are permitted to bring their own food and beverages to the park
- If you bring food or beverages, please discard and/or recycle any leftover containers or food items
- Find us down the center path, last corner, closest to the water (as seen in the circled section above).
- Sponsored by: Poet and/the Bench, Mill Valley; gr.dano Boutique, Sausalito; Suma Landscaping, Sausalito; Gina Amador, Creative Director The Republic of Tea; and Mike and Julie from Java Teak.
- Lawn seating is free of charge on a first-come, first served basis
- In order to ensure a positive experience for all, we ask that for your compliance with the following:
- Chairs in free lawn seating area must not have seats taller than 8” from the ground and the backs of the chairs may be no taller than the shoulder of the occupant
- Tables may be no taller than 18”
- Rocks used to hold blankets in place must be returned
- Please use only the room that you need
- Please make room for others; let’s all have a good time!
- Please recycle/throw away all refuse after the show. Trash receptacles/recycling bins are placed throughout the park
AREA MAPS & DIRECTIONS
- Gabrielson Park is located on the waterfront in downtown Sausalito
- View a Google Map of Gabrielson Park
- View directions for visitors traveling south
- View directions for visitors traveling north
- View the schedule of the Golden Gate Ferry
- See a map of the special $5 parking area, with funds benefiting the 4th of July fireworks display
- See a map of municipal parking lots in the downtown area
- Parking at street meters is free after 6:00 p.m.