12-7 PM FREDA SALVADOR SHOES
4:30-6:30 PM INEKE PERFUME
Join Poet and/the Bench, 7 on Locust, Elena Calabrese, Kress Jack at Home and Salvage as we welcome Freda Salvador shoes and Ineke Parfum.
Come play in the #gardenofthebotanist. Ineke, a classically trained perfumer, will be in store at Poet and/the Bench from 4:30-6:3pm with raw materials to talk about the art of perfume creation.
We’ve curated a collection of Ineke’s scents.
From the Limited Edition Floral Curiosities scent library:
- Poet’s Jasmine: Sublime floral and earthy with notes of absinthe, star anise, jasmine, frankincense, citrus fruit and hinoki wood
- Sweet William: Gorgeous woodsy, creamy and spicy with notes of bourbon vanilla, cedarwood, sandalwood, patchouli, clove and peach
- Scent Library sampler including: Poet’s Jasmine, Sweet William, Briar Rose, Scarlet Larkspur and Angel’s Trumpet
From the Alphabetical Collection of Perfumes:
- Balmy Days & Sundays: Grassy, musky and clean with notes of freesia, leafy greens, honeysuckle, mimosa and musk
- Field Notes from Paris: Unisex, woodsy and musky with notes of tobacco, patchouli, coriander seed, orange flower, leather, beeswax, vanilla and tonka bean
- Hothouse Flower: Floral and musky with notes of gardenia, Earl Grey tea, fig, frankincense, guaiacwood and musk
Freda Salvador footwear are designed in San Francisco by Megan Papay and Cristina Palomo-Nelson and handcrafted in a family-run factory in Elda, Spain. Diego, their vintage trailer will be parked on Locust from 12-7.