It’s important for the psyche to get a good night sleep. This Eye Mask and Pillow Case duo not only feels luxurious, the silk maintains the natural oil levels in skin and hair. Hypoallergenic, and inhibits the growth of dust mites and growth of fungus, like mold and mildew. Available in over dyed gold or black silk.
Limited edition line of tools that incorporate the 5 elements to support your self care with restfulness, relaxation and rejuvenation.
Spoil yourself or someone else with these conscious gifts.
- Ingredients – 100% Silk Charmeuse
- Size: 9"W eye mask, standard pillow case
- Packaging – Packaged in a black gift box.
- Sustainability – Très Nomad supports mindful consumption. They practice a less-is-more ethos that values sustainability over waste, quality over quantity, and timelessness over trends.
Note on Silk Care:
Tres Nomad use a 100% natural 19.5mm Silk Charmeuse. This high end quality is very strong and stays in shape after washing. The hand dyeing process makes for a worn and a beautiful soft look. You can wash your silk items by hand or in the washing machine. Sometimes a white hue/bloom is the effect of the dying or washing process. When washing your silk garments keep these things in mind:
- Use a mild PH neutral soap, preferably scentless. The best detergent is one that is specially made for wool and cashmere. This type of detergent will help preserve the garment’s natural oils. Do not use aggressive detergents or spot cleaners.
- Use cool or lukewarm water to keep the colors alive, machine was on delicate, hand wash or silk/wool program.
- Wash each garment separately as dyes may bleed.
- Handle silk garments gently. Don’t wring or twist the garment because silk is weaker when wet.
- Air dry the garment away from sunlight. Use a padded or plastic hanger to distribute the weight of the wet garment.
This item gets carefully packed and will ship within 5 business days or sooner.
Meet the Artist
Très Nomad is an exciting, new “slow fashion” company–women owned and operated, based in Sausalito, California. Très Nomad empowers you to look good, live well and make a positive impact on the world.