September 2020 New Arrival! "Fannie Mae" La Fany Pacamara coffee comes from Sicafe Estate Coffee Farms in El Salvador–6 family-owned farms and 6 generations of coffee producers since 1860.
Beans are procured and roasted to perfection by Cute Coffee, a women-led BIPOC brand out of Oakland, CA, also pictured.
The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice! Cute Coffee's tasting notes for La Fany danced between blueberry, mulberry, and blackberry. There were also some hints of pomelo, dark chocolate, and butterscotch. We had an early tasting and agree with Bianka and Sabreen when they say, "get ya palate engines ready!"
How it works:
- Small batch roasted, limited availability
- Orders need to be placed by Sunday night
- Roasting takes place on Mondays
- Deliveries will arrive at Poet and/the Bench on Thursdays for local pick up or shipping
- Note: A minimum amount of bags from Poet and/the Bench are needed for Cute Coffee to process a perfect roast. If we haven't met the minimum we'll let you know and push your order to the following week.
The first week of the roast is actually a time of CO2 off-gassing from the coffee. The CO2 traps flavors that have not been released, this is a good thing! So, Cute Coffee always wait a few days to try a new roast. Freshly roasted coffee is best enjoyed 2-3 weeks from the roast date.
Experience this coffee until the supply runs out (reorder until we show out of stock). We'll keep introducing you to Cute Coffee's next batch, from new growers and new locations!