August 2020 New Arrival! These beans are eponymously named Marigold after the producer. She's here to fulfill your coffee dreams with Costa Rican river vibes at 1200 meters above sea level. That's Marigold, her daughter Ceci and their farm in the slide show. Beans are procured and roasted to perfection by Cute Coffee, a women-led BIPOC brand out of Oakland, CA, also pictured.
Tutty Fruity, Cherry, Strawberry, Apples, Citrus, Chocolate. The rich earthy chocolate rounds out the fruity notes!
How it works:
- Small batch roasted, limited availability
- Orders need to be placed by Sunday night
- Roasting takes place on Mondays
- Deliveries will arrive at Poet and/the Bench on Thursdays for local pick up or shipping
- Note: A minimum amount of bags from Poet and/the Bench are needed for Cute Coffee to process a perfect roast. If we haven't met the minimum we'll let you know and push your order to the following week.
The first week of the roast is actually a time of CO2 off-gassing from the coffee. The CO2 traps flavors that have not been released, this is a good thing! So, Cute Coffee always wait a few days to try a new roast. Freshly roasted coffee is best enjoyed 2-3 weeks from the roast date.
Experience this coffee until the supply runs out (reorder until we show out of stock). We'll keep introducing you to Cute Coffee's next batch, from new growers and new locations!